Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Death of a Laptop

I'm supposed to be writing about my trip with my mom and kids to the Smokies. But I can't download any pictures onto my laptop because it has run out of memory. I could write about it, but what fun is that with no pictures to show you! My laptop has been dying a slow, slow death for about 6 months now. It is slow, it creaks, it randomly falls asleep. It's pretty much like human death. Except much less painful...for it. I, on the other hand, am going crazy and pretty much want to put it out of it's misery, but then I will have to go upstairs to our office and use our desktop anytime I want to do anything. Which isn't really convenient now that I have been spoiled by my laptop. So, I will try to get upstairs and download some pics and then save them on a memory stick and go downstairs to my laptop and upload them to my blog. Did I mention our other computer doesn't have internet? Ugh, I wish I was more technically minded. So I could come up with a better solution. Anyway, I will update with photos and stories of my trip later. I know, you might die of suspense, so I'll try to hurry. : )

1 comment:

  1. Hurry up! I'm dying here! Love your profile pic...so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...