Tuesday, September 22, 2009

So I Don't Forget

I've decided to start writing down all of the cute things my kids say so I don't forget.  Like the other day when my son was chasing us around the house in his monster costume (it's for Halloween and it took him a full week before he would even put it on, I think he was scared of it) and I was pretending to be scared of him, and everytime I would fake scream he would say, "Mommy, it's just cree-tend".  I love when he says that.  So cute! 

And when I was pregnant with my son and my daughter was about 2 and a half she was feeling him kick inside my stomach one day and said "Mommy, I feel his shoe!".  Ahhh...so cute.

And she also used to count to ten like this..."one, two, three, four, five, chickens, eight, nine, ten".  I guess six, seven sounded like chickens to her.  She loves when I tell her how she used to do that.  She thinks it hilarious, and it was.

My son's new thing is referring to himself as "my".  As in, "My do it" or "My have to go pee" or you get the idea. 

He used to call me "Ma"  when he was younger.  I was so sad the day he figured out how to say "Mommy" because I just really loved the way he said Ma.  He hasn't gone back since though. 

Oh, and I babysit my nephew who is 2 and a half and he was telling me that his "Grandma Dorothy and Crapaw are coming over today".  I about peed my pants laughing at him say "Crapaw".  I didn't even understand what he meant at first until I realized he meant grandpa which is funny since he says grandma just fine. Did I mention he's one of those kids that'll keep repeating it if you ask him to?  It's great.  I had him say it, oh, about 20 times just so I could laugh. 

That's all I can think of for now.  But don't be surprised if you see future posts with just one sentence on them in Kid-eeze.  Just so I don't forget.

1 comment:

  1. Callapitter (caterpillar - I had to look up how to spell it!) and Queese (please).

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...