Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Three

My baby is three.  I can't believe it.  It seems just yesterday I was at the hospital giving birth to him.  And the doctor was announcing he had red hair, and me in my labor stupor was thinking, huh?, she must be wrong, she's talking about someone else's baby, I cannot have a redhead.  And then she handed him to me and he had the biggest hands of any baby I have ever seen.  And they are my Dad's hands which I love because my Dad passed away and his hands were one of the things I loved about him and now here's my little boy with the same exact hands.   
It took me about .0001 second to fall completely head over heels in love with this little guy.  He was a great baby with tons of personality and although it is going way too fast, I can't wait to see what kind of man he will grow up to become. 
I am so happy that our family is complete.  Me, my love, my baby girl and my baby boy.  I couldn't ask for cooler people to hang out with every day.  I am so blessed in every way.  I hope to never, ever take even one little moment for granted as they are flying by me at lightning speed. 
I love you, my sweet baby boy ~ Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Awww...he's adorable, now and then. Happy Birthday Gingerboy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...