Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Snowy Day

Just when I've started to think about how long this winter is going to be and pondering as I do every year about this time of year why on earth we have to live here rather than someplace warm and beautiful, it will snow.  And then for a little bit, my spirit will brighten and I will enjoy the beauty of the winter snow without complaining and be perfectly content with this midwestern life.  Just for a bit...

Catching snowflakes.


Laughing at her brother.


Rolling up a carpet of snow.  The kids were lucky enough to have it snow on a Saturday so that Daddy could help build the snowman.  His are much bigger and better than mine.  I'm better at supervising. : )


With the finished snowman!  He's still there and it's been 4 days.  Pretty impressive.  I don't have a picture, but when we looked out at him from our front door we realized that he has some major junk in the trunk.  It's so funny!


Snow angel.


Silly snow bunnies.


Of course, my son had to bring his cars out in the snow.  And he picked white ones which he kept dropping in the snow!


More Christmas fun coming tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...