Friday, January 8, 2010

Photo Fridays


I've decided that for 2010 I am going to do a series of posts called Photo Fridays.  I was going to do a photo of the day, but then decided that was a little too much pressure.  I like setting goals I know I can attain. : )  So, here is my first Photo Friday photo.  I love this photo of my son because for one, I love his eyes, and second, I love the creative crop, and third I like the added texture.  I'm hoping this series will challenge me to get out my camera and take photos each week and also challenge me to be more creative and hopefully learn in the process.

4 comments:

  1. and just think ... you'll have a photo diary of your life this year to boot! love the idea... wish I could implement it. JLB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic....I think you're well on your way to a career in photography!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey... you should check out my friend (well acquaintance at MOPS) photography...
    http://leahrobbins.blogspot.com/

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this picture!!! Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...