Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Found ~ Tiny Bud Vase

Ahhh, the sunshine is back, which reminds me that spring is on it's way.  With that comes flowers and the inevitable dandelion or two in our yard.  My kids love to pick them for me.  Last summer I was on a mission to find some sort of vase that would work for these little "flowers" since everything I had was either too big or just didn't look right.  One day my mother and I decided to drive up to Lebanon for the day and do a little antique shopping.  I don't mean the kind where you buy centuries old furniture and put it in your home and don't allow anyone to touch it.  I mean the kind where you might find a little treasure that just costs a few dollars or some vintage jewelry with just the right flare.  That's where I found this perfect little vase.  It's hard to tell from the picture, but it's only about 3 inches tall.  And it is absolutely perfect for the random dandelion.  It sits in my kitchen windowsill all year round.  I can't remember exactly how much this cost, but I know it wasn't more than a few dollars.  Maybe I need to talk my mom into another little trip.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...