Friday, March 12, 2010

Photo Friday ~ 10 ~


I just took this picture about an hour ago.  I had a different picture all picked out for my Photo Friday, but then when I saw this one I decided to switch it last minute.  The other picture wasn't of one of my kids, but this is definitely a better photo.  All the kids are dressing up as their favorite story book character today at my daughter's school.  First she was going to be Pinkalicious, but then she found out one of her other friends was going to be her, so she changed her mind.  She decided to go as "Little Rabbit's Loose Tooth" which is a book that was actually mine when I was a little girl.  It's really old...so you've probably never heard of it.  But in the story the rabbit loses her tooth and it's her top tooth, the exact one that my daughter is about to lose.  I wouldn't be suprised if she lost it at school today.  It's just hanging there. 

Anyway, I love the lighting in this photo.  And to be honest, I was just snapping a pic of her before school because I thought she looked cute, so I wasn't trying to be all professional.  But then I thought the lighting wasn't really great so I asked her to move about 3 feet over to in front of our back window and suddenly the light was perfect and her eyes popped.   So, now I'm going to resolve to always try to move to the best lighting possible even if it's just over to the window, because it makes such a difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...