Friday, March 26, 2010

Photo Friday ~ 12 ~

This picture of my daughter is a new favorite.  I love the light and my unintentional self portrait in her glasses! 

This is my new favorite picture of my son. I just love it. It's so him. I can't think of anything else to say about it other than I love it. It's going in a frame.

Our family portrait.  I love that my daughter's pigtails are showing and you can see the size difference in all of us.  I'm so happy to have some beautiful weather to take photos.  Hopefully I will get some variety in my subjects next.  I'm taking belly pics for a friend this weekend so I plan on posting some next week.

2 comments:

  1. love the shadow shot family portrait. ~jen b

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh,... and I do love the one of dean on the golf course. I'm not a golfer (hate it in fact).. but he's cute enough to make me want to try it! (Again ... Jen b

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...