Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter in an Eggshell

Excuse me for using the bad Easter pun, but I saw them everywhere this past week, so I thought I'd join in.  We had a beautiful Easter celebrating the resurrection of our Lord.  And there was a little Easter Bunny fun mixed in as well.  We started off the weekend with a trip to the inlaws where there was a very windy Easter egg hunt. 


My beautiful boy.

My beautiful girl.

This is my daughter and my niece frantically opening thier eggs looking for jellybeans.  Grandma had put quarters in all of them.  Guess they weren't quite old enough to appreciate it yet.  Although, my son was pretty excited about his "dollars".

Just a pic of my cutie pie little niece with her wildchild hair.

Easter morning.  The Easter Bunny did not hide my daughter's basket very well (under the dining room table) since she found it right away and they couldn't find my son's (next to the tv cabinet)...figures.

I love this picture of him...he looks so cute in his jammies with one leg up and one leg down.  I could eat him he's so cute.

An interesting new use for Easter eggs.

All decked out in her Easter Sunday finest.  Her Grandmama got that dress on a recent trip to China.  I have no idea why the grass looks flourescent in this picture, I guess it was just really bright!

Grandmama got him that tie in China too and I finally convinced him to wear it.

Me and my favorite girl.

After pictures we changed and had another egg hunt at my Grandparent's house.  They walked right past all those eggs the first time.

Hope everyone had a great Easter!  We are enjoying a few days off from school and babysitting and loving the gorgeous spring weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...