Monday, April 26, 2010

Three of a Kind

There are three 3 year olds at my house most days.  It makes for some fun times and crazy times.  These three have known each other since birth and they are best buds.  They have three very distinct personalities yet they all get along really well.  There's my son, the athletic, loud one.  He likes to be in charge.  Then there's my nephew, who is more sensitive and is a people pleaser, always trying to make everyone happy, just along for the ride and enjoying the general craziness around him.  Then there's the girly girl who can hold her own with the boys.  You can't push her around, she has a mind of her own.  And she entertains me daily with the unintentionally funny things she says.  

I took some pictures of them the other day while we were outside and I thought I'd share them with you because they make me smile.  I just love watching little kids interact.  

These are the boys.  They've all discovered the gutter at the edge of the street.  It is filled with tiny rocks so they just stand there and throw them out into the street.  They won't dare step foot into the actual street though because I've put the fear of God in them about that.

The three of them.

There's my son trying to be a rebel and step a toe into the street.

Discussing politics or religion most likely.  Or maybe the NFL draft.

Checking out the girl.  I love his face in this pic.

Here's to friendship and hoping they still like each other in another 15 years or so.  I'm thinking they will.

1 comment:

  1. great pictures! I love the commentary too! Here's to 15 + more years of friendships from these three!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...