Monday, May 17, 2010

Photo Friday ~ 19 ~

I know, it's Monday, but I was a little busy last week on Friday.  Well, actually, that's not true...I was relaxing...at the beach...my favorite place in the whole world.  So, I couldn't be bothered with updating my blog with all that relaxing going on.  I had a really hard time deciding which photos to share for Photo Friday this week.  That happens when  you take over 500 pictures in one week.  Let's just say our trip was well documented.  These are some of my favorites.  I have plenty more to share, but I'll be blogging about them separately.  

This picture pretty much sums up how we feel about vacation.

My kids had so much fun with each other.  I don't even think I remember them fighting once.  

My pretty baby.

Wow, the sunset really brings out the red in his hair.

If you have any idea how hard it is to get a picture of two kids both smiling and looking at the camera then you will totally appreciate this one.  It's my new desktop background.

And I just love his expression in this pic, so I had to throw it in.

My little supermodel.

Skipping along the beach.  Ahhh, I miss this view!

 And I had to throw this in because I love the expression on her face.

We had so much fun this past week!  I can't wait to blog all about it so I don't forget all the little things.  

2 comments:

  1. Welcome home Shawna! Glad to see you had a good time. I love the first one... If only I were that energetic! ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures!!! I need you to go on vacation with us, so you can take pictures of my kids!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...