Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Found ~ Wildflowers ~

I just had to write a post about my wildflower bouquet that I made the other day for a cookout we had here at our house.  I usually always feel inadequate when making any sort of flower arrangement because my mom is really good at making them.  But I think I've found my niche.  You see, with wildflowers, they aren't supposed to look just so.  They are supposed to be 'wild' and have a little personality.  Like me. : )  Okay, maybe not so much with the wild part anymore.

I have absolutely no idea what any of these flowers are called...and for all I know, some of them could be weeds.  But all of them were found in my yard and my neighbors yard.  I love it.  It just says 'summer' to me.

It just makes the table so much more special.  We need to have friends over every week so I have an excuse to spruce up the place.  Next on my list is putting lights on my umbrella and finishing painting the deck rails.

Only 3 days until school is out and it's officially summer.  I'm so ready.  

Get out and pick yourself some flowers.  I promise it will be the perfect little pick me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...