Friday, June 25, 2010

Photo Friday ~ 25 ~

This week was a bad week for personal photos.  I had two photo shoots, and the more "real" photo shoots I have, the less likely I am to take pics just for fun.  Guess I feel like I need a break from being behind the camera sometimes.  Or it could be that I spent all my free time this week editing photos so therefore I didn't have time or energy to take any pics just for fun.  I need to figure this phenomenon out for the future.   In the meantime, I picked some photos that I did take this week, and while I don't think they are fabulous, I'm going to quote Project Runway and "make it work".  Here goes.

This was a picture that I took out the window of our van while driving home from the photo shoot with my nieces.  I wasn't driving, my husband was, but we were going about 65 mph, so I think this turned out pretty good!  It was such a gorgeous sunset and I like how you can just make out the tops of the cornstalks.

Here is my baby who had to do the same pose as my two year old niece.  I think she might be just a tad too enormous for this anymore.  Her feet were practically dragging the ground.  Gotta love that smile with the missing tooth though!

This is my Little House on the Prairie shot.  I loved that show when I was little.  The silly bands on her arm are ruining the illusion though.

I had to include this because the other day he asked me to take his picture, which he rarely does, and I got the sweetest smile.  He likes to take our yard stick and balance it between the chair and ottoman to make a bridge for his matchbox cars.  

Have a great weekend everyone!  I have another photo shoot tomorrow, so next week the blog will be full of new pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...