Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer Breeze Makes Me Feel Fine

Now you're going to have that song stuck in your head all day.  I'm so mean...  It has been just crazy beautiful weather the past couple days so I have been trying to spend as much time as possible outside.  I will not be posting as often as before now that it's summer.  I have so many plans already.  And then I have to make time for all the spur of the moment fun, and all of the laying around and doing nothing kind of days.  Ahhh...I love summer.  Already today we went to the free kids movie at our local theater, had pancakes for lunch at Grandma and Papa's house (completely unplanned, but the kids begged) and then came home and painted two tables that my mom gave me.  Wow, I'm so productive when I don't have extra kids hanging around!  I kind of miss them though, and I know by the end of summer I will definitely miss them and be ready to have them back.  I have a whole huge to do list and I'm hoping to get most of it done in these few short weeks.  So, be patient and check back, I'll still try to do at least one post a week and then of course, Photo Friday.  Gotta get out my camera and capture all the carefree fun!

Here's a random picture of my son and my nephew.  I think it's funny how they both have the same expression on their faces.  It was super humid that day.

Get outside and enjoy that summer breeze!  It will be over before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...