Friday, July 16, 2010

Photo Friday ~ 28 ~

Ah, it's Friday...I feel like I can breathe now.  I can't believe I didn't update my blog this week at all.  Actually, I can, because I was babysitting pretty much all week.  It's so nice to just have my two for a change.  I kinda missed them while they were so busy playing with their friends.  I only took 12 photos this week.  Actually, that's not true because I had a photo shoot with the cutest 3 month old, but her dad doesn't want her photos on the internet.  Which I totally get because my husband doesn't want me to use my kids' names on here so that way you won't be able to google them and find out all about them.  But I wish I could show off this baby girl because she is perfect!  I get the feeling her dad will be one of those holding a shotgun across his lap when her dates come over to pick her up.  Not that I blame him!

One of my childhood friends asked me to watch her girls this week overnight for 2 nights.  They are exactly one year older and one year younger than my daughter.  They had a ton of fun together.  They told me my house was  "awesome" which made my day.  I took them to my brother's pool yesterday and got a couple pictures.  The younger one was not cooperating so there are no pics of her, but these make me smile because I have pictures of me and their mom together when we were close to this age.  If I had a scanner I'd show you them.  I hope these girls stay as good of friends as we have.

Here they are showing off in the pool with some interesting poses.  I realize that these are not the most flattering pics of these girls, but in 20 years when they look back at them, I really don't think they're gonna care.  Plus, this is all I got.

Friends.

Here's a picture of my son playing baseball while the girls were swimming.  For some reason he never wants to get in the pool.  Once he gets in he loves it, we just have to coax him in each time.  Oh, and he was totally golfing with the baseball stuff.  When we were cleaning out my mom's desk for me to paint we found some old pictures of my little sisters and realized that my son looks just like one of them.  Which is funny since they are identical twins!  Anyway, I need to get a scanner so I can show you guys the resemblance.

Have a great weekend and I'll try to post again before next Friday!

1 comment:

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...