Friday, July 23, 2010

Photo Friday ~ 29 ~

I didn't have any photos this week to post for Photo Friday, so my daughter volunteered to do a mini photo shoot in my bedroom for me.  I think I need to paint a wall in my house white to use for indoor shots like these.  The wall behind her is cream.  And our bedroom is the only room in our house that we haven't painted or wasn't already painted a color when we moved in.  So I have very limited options for indoor shoots.  Oh well, maybe a little studio is in my future...we will have to wait and see.  Here are the many faces of my baby.


That's an authentic 80's slap bracelet that she's playing with.  My mom found it somewhere in her house. I think it's kinda funny that she's wearing the newest fad, silly bandz, while playing with an old fad.

I would've had this post up earlier, but in the middle of putting it together we went to the pool.  It was a crazy day...there was a snake in the pool and a frog!  My mom was there and she is deathly afraid of snakes so she had to go hide in the house while my brother's dog attacked it.  The kids thought it was great.  Now we are off to hang out with my mom under her beautiful deck canopy and enjoy a few drinks.  Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...