Thursday, August 5, 2010

Model Senior ~ A Photo Shoot ~

This gorgeous girl...and when I say that, I mean it literally...goes to my church.  I sing in the choir and I would see her sitting in the pew and think, I gotta take some pictures of that girl.  So when I ran into her at the mall the other day and I asked if she'd be my senior picture model and she said yes I was so excited.  I'm not gonna lie, she's not an actual senior, but she's just barely not.  So I figure it doesn't really matter and I needed some pictures for my portfolio.  I met up with her at her house and we had the best time.  I really can't wait to do some more senior photo shoots!   These are some of my favorite photos that I've ever taken.  I'm posting a ton, because it was hard enough to narrow it down this far.  I had so many great ones to choose from!  

This was taken in her backyard.  Her parent's have a beautiful old farmhouse.

Still in her backyard!  She braved the itchy grass and it was worth it.
Love this.

Love this too.  The wind in the hair is perfect!


We found some random farm equipment and we city girls had no idea what it was, but this photo rocks.  One of my favorites.


After another outfit change we headed into town for some urban shots.  It's not really truly urban, but we made it work!



Check out her awesome shoes.  That girl can work it.
Love her pout.
She has a killer smile too!



She needs to be on America's Next Top Model.

I just snapped this as we were walking across the street.  Sometimes the least posed pictures are my favorites.


Another favorite.  This was a cool doorway.


She was up for anything...like posing in the middle of the street!

This one really might be my absolute favorite.  Love her dimple and the light hitting the side of her face.
Or this one.  See why I had to post so many!

I had such a fun time with this photo shoot.  I can't wait to start booking some seniors!  Call me!!

1 comment:

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...