Friday, August 13, 2010

Photo Friday ~ 32 ~


I love this photo!  We took the kids to their first professional baseball game this week and this picture immediately jumped out as me as my favorite.  I'm going to do a separate post all about it, so I don't want to tell you too much, but this was definitely her favorite part.  Next week is our last full week off before school starts and I can't believe it.  I probably won't be posting much until then because I'm trying to enjoy my last few days of summer to the fullest.  Oh, and I realized the other day that my one year anniversary of blogging came and went and I totally forgot to blog about it!  Oh well.  If you want to reminisce with me feel free to go back and start at the the beginning.  Then scroll down to the bottom and click "newer post" to read them in the order they were written.  At least it's something to do if you are bored at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...