Friday, August 27, 2010

Photo Friday ~ 34 ~

Well, we survived the first week of school.  And I've discovered that this little boy right here is quite the chatterbox when his big sister isn't around.   Even though he misses her I think he's started to like having his mama all to himself for a little while.  And I'm liking having my little boy all to myself too.  He's such a sweet thing, but wow, he has quite the little mean streak lately.  I just love this picture of him.  That. face.  I adore that. face.  I cannot stay mad at him for the life of me.  Even when he's being a complete stinker.  

This week while we were finally pulling the weeds out of our front flower beds (a task I had been avoiding most of the summer due to the heat) we found this creature hanging out.  We got him on a stick and put him on the driveway and just watched him for awhile.  He's beautiful but kinda creepy.  Did you know that they can turn their heads?  He was just sitting there and then all of a sudden he'd turn his head and stare right at you with those eyes.  Creepy.  We never did see him do his praying pose, but he was still fascinating to watch.  What an amazing creation.  So intricate and interesting.  

This picture was taken right after church on Sunday.  I LOVE this dress and I wanted to get a picture of her in it before she outgrows it.  This was one of the things that we got for free from our church's clothing swap.  And it's Ralph Lauren.  Thanks to the extremely generous families at our church...what a blessing.  And this dress is perfect on her.  I love how she was swinging it around in this picture.  She looks so classic here and timeless.  I wish I could just freeze time and keep her my sweet little girl forever.  

9 comments:

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...