Friday, September 3, 2010

Photo Friday ~ 35 ~

This is my baby showing off all his silly faces.  He is always trying to make us laugh.  I tried to pick just one of these pictures to use, but I just love all of his cute little faces!  My favorite might be the one on the bottom row where he is winking at me.  And I love that he went to bed with wet hair from his bath and woke up with that crazy piece sticking up on the top.  It's been fun hanging out with him during the day, but I still miss my baby girl so much.  I don't even have any photos of her this week because she's gone all day and after school I'm too busy to take pictures.  Guess I'll have to get some of her on the weekends.  I can't believe it's Labor Day weekend already.  The air is starting to change, and I'm trying to grasp that last bit of summer heat and hold on to it as long as I can.

I'm babysitting again and that means you will see this little face a little more on my blog.  She has the most amazing blue eyes!  I think I say that every time I post a picture of her, but seriously, they are gorgeous.  I love this photo of her...her skin looks so soft and her lips have just the right amount of pinkness.  She is a total chatterbox and she'll barely stop talking long enough for me to get a picture, which makes me appreciate this one all the more.  

Have a great Labor Day weekend everyone!  Hope you have more exciting plans than we do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...