Friday, September 10, 2010

Photo Friday ~ 36 ~

This week just really flew by.  And we have a very busy weekend planned.  My baby is turning 4!  I can't even believe it.  First my girl goes off to 1st grade and now my baby is having a birthday.  They are killing me.     I feel like I've been neglecting my blog lately, but it has seriously been so busy and my brain is on overload so posting to my blog seems more like a chore than a pleasure sometimes.  I'm still glad to be doing Photo Friday though...it makes me happy to click on the label on the right and have blogger filter through and give me all of them.  I can quickly look through our year at a glance and it's great.  Looking at photos totally relaxes me when I'm stressed.  

Okay, here are this week's photos.  This is my girly girl playing baseball in the backyard with her daddy and brother.  For some reason she thinks baseball players are tough, so she kept making mean faces for the camera.  This one's cute though.  She's actually pretty good with a bat.

My baby with his 'bones' shirt on.  He loves that shirt!  I'm gonna try to find a skeleton Halloween costume for him this year.  His sister hit a ball over to the stump one time, so he spent the rest of the time on the stump thinking she'd hit it there again.  Cutie.

This is his cheesy smile.  I remember that I smiled like that when I was little too and I'd have the really squinty eyes.  We've been spending a lot of time on the swings the past couple weeks.  He now can pump himself, but he still likes me to push him high and he gives me high fives with his stinky toes after he kicks off his crocs and they go flying.  He loves it.

This is the other baby girl that I babysit.  She has gorgeous blue eyes too!  I realize that I chopped off half her face, but she is always on the move, so I gotta take what I can get.  And I kinda think this gives it an artistic flair.  It really helps you zero right in on those beautiful eyes.

I'll be back next week with birthday pics from my baby.  And did I mention that he is also starting preschool next week?  Seriously, killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...