Thursday, November 11, 2010

One ~ A Photo Shoot ~

This adorable baby girl just turned one.  I think I will always have a special spot in my heart for her because her newborn shoot was one of my very first when I started doing this "for real".  Click here to see.  Then she came back for her 6 month shoot with some adorable chubbiness here.  I can't believe she's already one now!   And she is more adorable than ever and was already walking at her photo shoot which was before her actual birthday.  Little overachiever.  I did some family shots this time too, but I'm not going to share many of those since I don't want to ruin it in case they use one for their Christmas card this year.  Here are some of my favorites from her shoot.

I can't believe this is the first photo shoot that I've ever done at this park.  If you are from Cincinnati, then you'll understand.  Love this family shot!  

I think this is my #1 favorite from this shoot.  Her dad was making her play peek-a-boo from behind the pillar.  She has such a cute little personality.

She's worn this flower in each of her photo shoots, so it's tradition now.  I had to share one.  She actually hates it, but I caught a quick moment where she was enjoying being thrown by her mommy.

Another favorite.  I'm a sucker for a dimple.  Cute!

This is just so them.  Dad is the constant entertainer and his girls love it.

She looks so tiny here! 

This is right after we took a bunch of family shots on the bench.  She's outta there.

I really like this photo and I was trying to figure out why.  I think it's because she was sad (that's a little tear right below her eye) yet she was totally determined to climb those stairs herself.  I like her cheeks too.  Kinda  makes me wanna squish them. : )

The only request from mom was some pictures in the leaves.  She wasn't completely loving it, but I think we did okay.

This is so stinkin adorable.  Love.

Luckily, I'm friends with this family so I get to watch her grow up.  I'm thinking there will be some more photo shoots in her future.  Happy Birthday, baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. I love the arches. I drool over this photo shoot from a different blog and yours so reminded me of it. (I think that is supposed to be a compliment)

    http://designmom.com/images/blairs1A.jpg

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...