Friday, November 19, 2010

Photo Friday ~ 46 ~

This week I didn't really take many personal photos (story of my life) because I have been busy editing like crazy from all the amazing fall photo shoots I've done.  So I have decided to share one from last Friday evening.  So, technically it's from last week (I'm such a rule follower, it pains me to break my own rules!) but I took it after I posted last week's Photo Friday, so I feel like it should fall into this week's category.  But I also took some photos of my kids as they were getting into bed last night, so those are completely within the rules.  And I'm still going with my ordinary everyday things theme.  No time for writing today, so I'll just get to the pics.

This is the one from last Friday.  We were at the park scoping out a location for a client.  I have no idea what was going on with her hair, but man, her eyes are amazing here.  Oh, and the other day she kept talking about her pretzel shirt and I couldn't figure out what she meant.  Heart shaped peace signs kinda do resemble pretzels!

I brought my camera up for bedtime and this is what I saw when I got in his room.  He was all propped up and posed himself.  I decided to do a few black and whites since a recent client had requested some and I realized I don't do as many as I used to and I really do love a good black and white photo.  I like the timeless quality of them.

I really love this one.  What do you guys think...is she sleeping or faking?  
She's faking.  But she wasn't feeling well today and she said she was about to fall asleep for real just from faking for 5 seconds.

Definite faker.  I like that he has his old man jammies on here.  They make it look like an old photo.

Have a great weekend!  I'm going to try to enjoy what's left of fall.  I'm dreading what's to come.

1 comment:

  1. i (heart) the old man pajamas on the little faker. Jb

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...