Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Blog Headers ~ 2010 ~

I'm too lazy to write an actual post today, so I'm just going to share a collection of my blog headers from this past year.  All of these were made with Picasa which is free to download and super easy to use.  Here is a link to a blog that does a great job explaining step by step how to do it.

My very first one...I think I did a pretty good job.
 Apparently June is the month that I decided I would change my header each month since that's the first one I found with the month on it.






 


I think I'm going to try to be a little more creative in 2011.  I tend to be a 'stick with what you know' or 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it' kind of person, so I need to push myself to think outside the box.  Maybe the 5 photo format will have to go for a few months.  Too bad I already made January's...it'll have to do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...