Friday, February 11, 2011

Photo Friday 2011 ~ 6 ~

I thought I didn't take any pictures this week so I snapped a couple of my girl right before she got on the bus this morning.  Then I realized that I did have some pictures from Super Bowl Sunday, so I have a bunch this week.  My husband and my son are Steelers fans so they were all decked out in their gear.  It was a sad night for them, but the kids still had fun having a little party at my mom's house since we went to watch the game on her big screen tv.  

This is my girl taking a picture of me with her pretend camera.  I love it!  Her finger is kinda blurry because it was quite dark when I took this picture.

My boys.  This picture is so them...I tried so hard to get a good picture of them in their Steeler gear together, but if you know them you realize what a futile effort that is.  My son always makes ridiculous faces...and I gave him a haircut yesterday.  Wow, that's some wild hair.   You should have seen me trying to explain to them that they needed to have their heads closer together so that they would both be in focus...futile effort...obviously...

Another pic of them.  I think they were looking opposite ways on purpose to exasperate me while I acted like an idiot trying to get them to look at me.  I still like it though.  My husband looks very handsome from this angle.  And young.  No fair.

Here's one from this morning of my girl blowing me a kiss.

I love her.  I just want to squish her cheeks when she looks like that.

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...