Friday, April 22, 2011

Photo Friday 2011 ~ 16 ~

I feel horrible today.  I don't know why I always get sick at the most inconvenient times.  This week is spring break and so of course I wanted to do lots of fun things, and we did, but I just have felt like I was in a fog through the whole thing.  And I started my new part time job so I have no time to rest in the evenings unless you count the time I spend in front of the computer at work grading and trying not to nod off.  I realize I just made myself sound like a less than stellar employee but I swear I'm not!  I'm grading standardized tests and I grade the same two questions over and over for two weeks, so it does get pretty monotonous.  On the other hand I love it though because there is absolutely no stress and it's a nice easy 4 hours of work where I'm making a pretty good wage for it.  Okay, enough rambling...it's hard to focus when you literally cannot breathe through your nose at all and your son was up all night throwing up so you got very little sleep...  Here are my favorite pictures from this week.

I love this face.  We went to my in-law's for Easter this past weekend and the kids had an egg hunt.  He was upset about his sister getting more eggs than him.  It was annoying at the time, but I really am glad I took of picture of his sad little face.

They got these tiny bubbles from their grandma and they loved them.  I caught this right before it popped.  And I love how the light caught his eyelashes.

This is my daughter and one of her best friends.  They were having a playdate the other day and my daughter was being Miley Cyrus and her friend was being Taylor Swift.  They were dressed up in my high heels.  It was really cute.  Can you believe how beautiful they are and they are only seven!?  You know those pretty girls in high school that you were always slightly jealous of?...I have a feeling they are gonna be those girls...

Have a wonderful Easter weekend!  We are looking forward to celebrating the resurrection of our Lord!

1 comment:

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...