Friday, April 29, 2011

Photo Friday 2011 ~ 17 ~

It seems like forever ago but Easter Sunday was part of this week!  It has been nonstop rain around here and I haven't picked up my camera since.  I even missed the gorgeous double rainbow that a bunch of my friends took pictures of.  I didn't even see it.  I've been working in the evenings and I've had busy days as well.  I have a to do list a mile long.  So, I better wrap this up because we are leaving for Florida tonight!  And I've gotta start packing!  It's okay though, I work best under pressure...

This is my favorite girl in her Easter dress.  I love this picture soooo much.

A more formal shot of my girl in her Easter outfit.

My baby in his Easter clothes.  He's getting to that stage where it's harder to get a natural smile... 

This picture cracks me up!  We tried to get a pic of the cousins for my mom who was in Florida during Easter, but obviously we failed...  This is the best one.  I love my son, he's like ugh, these people are giving me a headache!   I can hear his little whiney groan in my head when I look at it.

Well, I'm off to pack!!  Next week, stay tuned for vacation pics...ahhh, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...