Wednesday, July 13, 2011

First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage ~ A Photo Shoot ~

When I think of this couple and their wedding, one word comes to mind...fun.  They had a huge wedding party with some crazy fun people and they just were so happy and calm about getting married.  It was perfect.  Just how you should be on the best day of your life.  And they were surrounded by so many fun, supportive people that just made it even better.  They had a beautiful summer day, a beautiful bride, a gorgeous downtown church and it was pretty much a photographer's dream.  I have so many favorite photos to share so here goes...

I love this.  Such a beautiful bride and I loved her dress.

The groom.  I'm in love with these urban shots.

The ring bearers faces are killing me.  So adorable!




I love this wall of ivy!

I also loved her veil.  So classic.


The inside of the church was so unbelievably gorgeous.  

Waiting.


The tiered ruffles on her dress were beautiful.  Such amazing detail.


Little flower girl all ready to go.

I love this of the girls looking up at her.

What a precious moment, right before they opened the doors to walk down the aisle.






I am completely in love with this picture!  I love how she was looking right at me, and you know I have a soft spot for redheads...

Mr. and Mrs.


This spiral staircase was beautiful.  That whole church was just amazing.

We went a few blocks down to the P&G lawn for some outside shots.





Love this.

Off to the party...and I mean it, these people know how to party!  The beautiful cake.

Okay, so I usually dread wedding toasts and they had four, but seriously, I think they could all have careers in stand up comedy.  Some of the best toasts I've heard in a while!

The father daughter dance was one of the highlights of the night.  They danced to "Simply the Best" and it was awesome.  This is right after her dad took off his coat and threw it.

Had to share another.

I totally love the garter tradition, and his smile is so cute.

They danced, and danced...heads chopped off to protect the innocent.

I'm so glad I was able to be a part of this wedding.  What a wonderful, sweet couple with an amazing group of family and friends.  I wish you all the best!

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful.....I SOOO wish you were taking pictures back when we got married!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on what Kristen said....but I have to confess that I figure the reason mine aren't as beautiful is b/c the subjects & location & cake aren't. but the pictures are downright GORGEOUS!!!!! ~Jen

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...