Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A-Line Magazine Shout Out

I entered a photo contest a few weeks ago for A-Line Magazine which is a new local women's magazine with the tagline 'Classic with a quirk'.  I'm sorta in love with that tagline so I decided to enter on a whim one day after reading through their issue and admiring the photography in it.  The theme was feminine and I picked a few photos off my computer that I thought represented the theme.  So...I was completely shocked when I saw this on their website.  See that about halfway down?  Yep, that's me.  I'm pretty excited, and completely flattered.  I think I'm mostly excited to see all of the other photos that won.  I think it'll be interesting to see the different interpretations of the theme.  So, if you've got nothing better to do Thursday evening and you happen to live near me, I'd love to see some familiar faces at this event!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on this, Shawna! How did you get into this list? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...