Tuesday, August 30, 2011

1st Day of Kindergarten!

I still can't believe it...my baby is in kindergarten!   He was so excited to get on the bus.  No seat belts!  That's what he's been talking about for weeks!  He's so funny.  Here are some pictures from this morning.

This seems to be our traditional first day of school spot to pose.

Showing me his backpack.

He was so excited for the bus and afraid he'd miss it that he went sprinting down the street to the bus stop.

He wanted to pose in front of the stop sign...but I chopped it off.


He was so happy!  And I love this picture!

Taking my baby off to school.

These are from last week when we went for his orientation.  He was checking things out in the classroom.

With his teacher.  He really wanted to pose with that tree!

In his classroom.

I made him stand by this tree they have in the hallway, you can see from his face that he is not happy about it. He told me he can't stand that tree.  

I already went to pick him up and he had a great time.  The best parts were "riding the bus and recess".  That's my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...