Monday, August 1, 2011

Lemonade and Lenses

Last week I had the pleasure of going to a lovely gathering of photographers put on by the fabulous Kiwi Street Studios and Lexi Vornberg Photography.  The location was so beautiful and they had it decorated so perfectly!  It was so nice to talk to other photographers who don't feel competitive towards you but rather want to help you succeed.  I learned so much from these wonderful people and I hope I was able to help out some people as well.  I took some photos while I was there because everywhere you looked things were begging to be photographed.  I totally want to recreate this in my backyard for a party.  My son's birthday is coming up, but I'm thinking this isn't going to be what he has in mind.  Too bad my daughter's birthday is in the dead of winter.  I'll just have to come up with some other excuse to have a party.  Any ideas?


They thought of everything...the favors and thank you card were such nice details.

I need to learn how to make those tissue paper puffs.  I love them!  




The perfect setting for a bunch of photographers, don't you think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...