Friday, August 12, 2011

Photo Friday 2011 ~ 31 ~

This week the weather was gorgeous.  I can sit and imagine that I live someplace like this all year long rather than here where it's like this maybe 2 weeks out of the entire year.  But I'm not complaining, I'm enjoying it.  I took a ton of photos this week but I just have a few that I'll share.  If you checked here yesterday you saw the photo shoot I did with my daughter with her hair curled.  In order to get it that way she had to wear little sponge curlers for almost an entire day.  I've tried other methods to curl her hair (hot rollers, curling irons) but none of them work.  She looked like my grandma with curlers in her hair so I took some pictures of her being silly.

She looks like a little frog in this picture.  

Cutie Pie.

She is constantly acting crazy in front of the camera but for some reason she almost always gets too close to the camera and then I can't get it to focus and half her face is cut off.  This one is one of the rare ones that she was standing far enough away.  I love my silly girl.

One of my cousins got married over the weekend and we took the kids to part of it.  I can't believe I got a picture of both of them together, with real smiles, and wearing outfits I like!  I did find out while trying to dress my son for it that he has outgrown all of his long pants except one pair and all of his sleeves are too short which is why his sleeves are rolled up.  I see a lot of shopping in my future!

I love that he has a real smile and you can see his freckles and his little dimple.  He is looking so old lately (partly my fault for cutting his hair so short) and it's making me sad.  Can you believe he will be going to kindergarten in a couple of weeks?!?  I don't know if I can handle it!  

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...