Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Beautiful Girl ~ A Photo Shoot ~

Seniors are my favorite.  I hate to admit to favorites, but it's true.  They are just so much fun!  It's so nice to take photos of these teens and get to know them a little bit and try to capture their personalities.  I really think teens get a bad rap.  Most of the ones I know are sweet, polite, and bursting with potential.  Maybe I'm just lucky.  I definitely lucked out with this sweet senior.  She is so amazingly beautiful!  And she's got the sweetest personality to match.  We met up at Ault park on the most windy day we've had in a while.  It was completely overcast too.  I have to say though that both of those things worked in our favor.  She had her own personal supermodel wind machine and she could pose anywhere in the park without worrying about the sun in her face!    I have a lot of favorites of this girl...she seriously cannot take a bad picture.  I had the hardest time narrowing it down.  Here you go...

I think this is my favorite. 

Love this too.  I didn't even know that this little field was there and we lucked out finding it right before we were done!



This was the first picture I took.  She was a natural right from the start.



That dress is soooo cute!  I wish I could pull off yellow like that, but I can't.

I'm posting this for her mom because she has a photo of her from when she was a toddler sitting in front of a white picket fence framed in their house.   How perfect that there happened to be a fence there!

Her eyes are so pretty!

Love the wind blown hair.


The wind was a little intense at times, but I love this of her laugh!

Can you see why I was having such a hard time picking my favorites?!?

By the way, I am completely in love with her profile.  If you read this blog then you know I have a similar obsession with my daughter's profile.  Some people just have the perfect face for it.  She's definitely one of them.



We stopped at the swings since she loves them.  I'm glad she suggested it because this turned out so cute!

Another favorite.

Last one.  I love the way her eyes pop against the brick wall.

Whew, that was a lot of favorites!  I hope you enjoyed them.  I had such a good time with this girl and her sweet mom.  It is so nice to get to know people through photography!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty!nice job

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is sexy as hell her eyes make my cock hard would love to taste her pussy o would give her a orgasm she would ever forget them I would lick every inch of her sexy body

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...