Friday, September 9, 2011

Photo Friday 2011 ~ 35 ~

I'm posting this late today because I went in to my daughter's class today to volunteer.  Her teacher does a class 'store' on Fridays and I'm the Store Manager.  The kids earn money throughout the week for good behavior and then they get to spend it on Fridays or save it up to buy something big.  It was so fun getting to meet all the kids and interact with them.  They were all so cute!  They were really into shopping too, even the boys.  They had to check everything out and touch it before they made their decisions.  I am so, so grateful to be able to stay home and not work so that I can have opportunities like that.  Afterward I even went to lunch with my daughter and it was so fun to get to talk to all of her little friends.  Can you believe she eats lunch at 10:50am?  No wonder she's always starving when she gets home from school!

This week's photos have nothing to do with my little trip to school.  I have more nature photos for you.  Yesterday it rained all day a sort of very fine mist.  We have this plant in our front landscaping that we refer to as the "hair bush".  I have no idea what it's really called.  Anyway, yesterday it had tiny little water droplets all over it and it was the coolest thing.

See what I mean?


I've got a busy weekend planned with my baby turning 5!  Say it ain't so!  I can hardly believe it.

1 comment:

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...