Friday, September 16, 2011

Photo Friday 2011 ~ 36 ~

I took some photos of my daughter last night when I realized I hadn't taken any photos since my son's birthday party this weekend.  I really want to do a whole post about that (how am I so busy that I haven't done it yet?!) so I wanted something else.  She wasn't really in the mood and kept giving me all of her meanest facial expressions.  And of course then when she would smile she was too fast for me and everything was blurred.  That girl.  Good thing she's so cute.  I did get a couple of shots of her though with her serious face.  I love her hair in these pictures.  Is it wrong to be jealous of your daughter's hair?  It kinda feels wrong.  I need to work on that.  Anyway, she doesn't usually wear it down since I hate, hate, hate all these kids I see at her school running around looking like they don't own a hairbrush.  What is up with that?  I mean it takes me less than 5 minutes to make sure she got the brush through more than the top layer of her hair and make sure it's not hanging in her face.  Less than 5 minutes, people.  Okay, sorry, I got off track there with my hair rant.  Here's this week's pics.

I love how the front of her hair always gets bleached out in the summer.


Pretty girl.

Being a little stinker and running away from me.
Can't wait to enjoy the beautiful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. She is so beautiful and you take some fantastic shots
    O was hoping you would get some shots in tight jeans
    Showing off her cute little bum thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...