Friday, September 30, 2011

Photo Friday 2011 ~ 38 ~

As I sat down at my computer this morning, I realized that I had nothing planned for my Photo Friday post!  I usually at least have an idea of what I'm going to post, but this week seems like it just flew by.  I have to go read to my son's class in a few minutes so I better get going.  Here are the pics I chose for this week.

Anyone know what game this is?  My husband and his friends have been playing it for years and every time they get together they play it.  Oh, Settlers of Catan...I once got banned from playing this game.  I have a love/hate relationship with it.

Since these are good friends I consider this a personal photo rather than a professional one so it qualifies.  Don't you just love pics of babies with their mamas?

This morning at the bus stop my son was gathering all the pretty leaves for me.  We had a leaf family.  The big ones are the mom and dad and the little ones are the kids.  I like our diverse leaf family.  That bright red one is from the tree in our front yard.  It's the prettiest tree on the street when it turns.  

Ah, fall, I love you but you torment me with your reminder that winter is on it's way.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...