Friday, October 7, 2011

Photo Friday 2011 ~ 39 ~

My little boy stayed home sick from school today.  I'm such a pushover.  I should have sent him, but he did have a fever during the night.  He feels fine though as you can see from these photos that I snapped of him this morning.  I love this kid so much.  It's obnoxious.  But seriously, he knows just how to sweet talk me and get what he wants.  And even though I know he's doing it, I fall for it every time.  That's how in love I am.

Check out those long lashes and those freckles.  I tell him his freckles taste like cinnamon.

He always does this thing where he blinks really slow.  It's so cute.  I used to have a crush on a boy who did the same thing.  I don't what it is about it, I just really think it's cute.

So not sick.

Trying to look sad and pitiful.  I'm not buying it.


I think he's gonna be fine...don't you?  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! He is getting so big so fast!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...