Friday, November 4, 2011

Photo Friday 2011 ~ 43 ~

It was Halloween this week and I took a bunch of photos of my kids (of course), so I'm just gonna combine my favorites (as my photo friday picks) and the rest into one big post about Halloween.  My kids are totally into all the spookiness, and the candy, and the dressing up, and did I mention the candy?  They were pretty excited to go trick-or-treating and my boy finally had the stamina to go the whole way with us this year.  The neighborhood crew was out and they joined us for part of the way which was fun.  Oh...and my cousin brought her little 18 month over to trick-or-treat with us this year too!  It was her first time and she was the cutest thing ever!  After we filled our buckets to the brim we headed over to my grandpa's house to ring his doorbell and see if he recognized the kids in their costumes.  Then they had to head out to his neighbors and get some more candy on his street too.  Needless to say, I think we have enough candy to last us through until next Halloween!  Here are my super kids in their super costumes.

Is it too much to ask to have them both look at me at the same time?  Apparently it is.

Supergirl.  Ready to save the world.

Superman.  Ready for a fight.

Super cute, super sweet, super smart...supergirl!

Super brave, super tough, super funny, super smart, Superman!

Super sassy, super model...supergirl!

She's off!

Off to rid the world of bad guys.

Posing with her jack-o-lantern.  It was supposed to be a dog with a hairbow in.  I was not there when the carving took place.

Posing with his scary jack-o-lantern.  He designed it himself.  I think it sort of resembles his frowny face that he does.

My cousin's baby girl dressed as the "World's Cutest Peacock".  This is the cutest costume I have ever seen!  She didn't quite know what to make of the whole ordeal, but I think she had fun.

The little boy down the street also dressed as Superman!  And those Frankenstiens really are twins, one is in my daughter's class.

The neighborhood crew.  They range in age from 6th grade down to kindergarten.  Don't you love my daughter's pose in the bottom left?  You can tell she's got a photographer for a mom...

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...