Friday, December 9, 2011

Photo Friday 2011 ~ 48 ~

My favorite photos this week were taken during bath night.  My kids still love a good bubble bath.  I wasn't sure if I should post a photo of my daughter, but she gave me permission and it's just her face, so I figured what the heck...  I know that the days of them goofing off in a bubble bath are very numbered, so when my daughter started making bubble beards and told me to take a picture so she could see what she looked like I knew that I had to do it.  Here you go...

Pretty impressive bubble beard, don't you think?!

I love this photo.  I love the grain, the ambiguity of not really know what is going on, and of course, I love her profile.  That's her hair that's blurred in the foreground.

I love this so much that I wish it weren't taken in the bathtub so I could frame it!  I actually have a lot of good photos of him in the bathtub for some reason.  I think I'm gonna need to do a collage on my bathroom wall.

I love this kid's laugh so much!!  Really, it's infectious.  

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. For me the only pictures of my boys I get are the back of their heads and backs. That and the stop taking pictures dad!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...