Friday, December 23, 2011

Photo Friday 2011 ~ 50 ~

Wow...I just realized that I am almost done with another entire year of Photo Fridays!  I can't believe that I actually stuck with it for 2 whole years!  That's like a miracle for me...I tend to get bored easily.  So, the question is...do I keep doing it?  It just started out as a challenge to myself to pick up my camera more, and it has definitely done it's job.  I think lately I've gotten a little lazy about my creativity though, but at least I'm still posting something which is better than nothing, right?  I kind of want to do something new next year, only problem is that I have no idea what to do.  If you have any ideas for me, let me know.  Back to this week.  Honestly if it weren't for this project I definitely wouldn't have picked up my camera because I have been way too busy getting ready for Christmas!  I've gotten a lot of the presents wrapped (that just happened last night though) but I still have a bunch more to do.  I even still have shopping to do!  What can I say...I work best under pressure.  So, this week's photo is nothing spectacular, but I did get a little self portrait.

The distortion from the ornament makes my camera lens look huge!  I like how you can see the room behind me.  

I was going through all my old Christmas photos yesterday (this might have something to do with why I still have presents to buy and wrap!) and I knew a little collage of all of my kids' Christmases would be fun.  So I put this together and I love it.  These photos aren't great (actually most of them are pretty bad) but they are of my sweet babies and I love them.  And now I really need to remember to take a photo of the two of them together each Christmas so I can keep adding to it every year!  I seriously cannot believe how fast the years are flying by.

Have a wonderful Christmas weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo collage! That's a great idea that I might have to steal. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...