Saturday, March 24, 2012

Photo Friday 2012 ~ 12 ~

These themes are killing me.  They are so hard for me for some reason.  I know they are supposed to push my creativity, but I sometimes feel they are having the opposite effect because I can't just shoot whatever I want.  And I'm starting to think in order to do the themes justice I need to put in way more time and effort, and I just don't have a lot of extra time right now.  So here is another attempt to make my photos fit the theme and while I have to say that I am not super proud of the way they do that, I am proud of them in general because I feel like I am getting better and better at my technical skills.  I find that I don't have to do a ton of editing to get the photos the way I want.  I am consistently getting the soft yet still crisp look that I am going for.  So, here are my "hunger" photos.  I'm sure the theme was a nod to The Hunger Games movie coming out, but since I don't normally encourage my children to fight to the death, we did more of a literal hunger thing.

I told her to do that face that she does when she tells me she's starving to death.  She pretty much nailed it.  Although sometimes she can get even more dramatic with it.  Clearly, she is not starving, but I have noticed that lately she is just getting so long limbed.  She is definitely built like her dad.  

He's not an actor like his sister, so this was actually not a posed face, but is in fact the real face that he makes when he is hungry for a snack.  See why I have a hard time saying no?  He's too cute.  And I know this is gonna sound weird, but I like how you can see his little crooked teeth in the picture.  I seriously have the same exact crooked tooth on the bottom...I even had braces and it went back crooked.  Proof of some  seriously strong genetics at work!

I love this of his smile!  

I just like this for some reason.  He saw a bee about 10 feet away from us and this was his reaction.   Totally made me think of the tracker jacker bees from the book!

This is one of my favorites of him ever!  I love this genuine smile!  

And I'll just end on a Hunger Games quote since we saw the movie last night...May the odds be ever in your favor!

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

3 comments:

  1. Your children are so adorable. How can you refuse them anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ava's face in that first one cracks me up! Also, I'm glad to see that my boys aren't the only ones who run from bees! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is such a cutie love he in shorts

      Delete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...