Saturday, March 3, 2012

Photo Friday 2012 ~ 9 ~

This theme thing is really throwing me for a loop.  I'm not used to having to plan for what to take photos of.  I've been doing this for so long without any guidelines that it's been hard for me to try to fit the theme into my week.  I usually just made sure I took photos of something throughout the week, but now I have to try to make sure that something fits the theme.  I admit I'm not doing so great at that part of it.  I did take some really cute photos of my son the other day, but they completely didn't fit the theme, so since I was already late posting this I decided to ask the kids to do some leaping for me this afternoon to help me with the "A Great Leap" theme.  I'm sure I could have interpreted this not quite so literally, but hey, I'm short on time and this is the best I could do for now.  Here are my favorites from this week.  Some theme related and some not.

My girl and her friends who live down the street doing their interpretation of leaping.

My crazy girl.

This girl can really jump!

I love the way her hair is flying.

 Yeah, so you probably already guessed, but these are the non-leaping pics.  He built this tower taller than he is and wanted a picture with it.  And yes, he does walk around the house with no shirt in February.  He's always hot!  

Showing off his muscles.  Poor kid, he's so fair skinned!  I actually added some color to this photo because his skin is so fair that sometimes in photos it almost looks grey.

I love this.

Wow, his eyes look so blue!  I can't believe how grown up he looks lately...it makes me sad...

Have a great weekend!

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

13 comments:

  1. My boys are constantly taking their shirts off! Boys! :) Love the jumping pictures of the girls. Ava is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great leap pictures. The girls, and the boy, all look so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jumping photos. They're so fun to take, and the kids love to jump!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The themes have been tough for me too. I'm not used to following "rules", LOL! ;)

    But you captured some super fun leaping! Adorable little ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's the most beautiful boy have you ever seen milky white skin turns me on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love having sex with a little boy with milk white skin

      Delete
  6. He's a beautiful boy with milk white skin Irish I love to put my big brown dick in his white ass have sex with him suck his dick lick his butthole

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a 12 and 1/2 inch dick I love to penetrate his rectum f*** his white ass shoot my heart sperm in his butthole put my big dick in his mouth so he can deepthroat and swallow my heart sperm

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a massage therapist for boys I love to rub his body with baby oil duplicate this tight boyhole with baby oil so I can slide my big 12-in dick in his rectum f*** that white ass shoot my heart loader c** inside his tummy he's going to be in pain

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's a beautiful boy I love to have sex with him put my big brown dick in his white ass shoot my sperm load in his butthole he's going to cry it hurts when I f*** him in the butthole

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love little Irish boys with milky white ass tight boy hole I'm going to shoot my sperm load in his ass he's going to cry when I rape him and molest him I'm horny your son turns me on sexually

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm going to lube his a****** and stick my big dick inside of him penetrating his rectum until I shoot my hot sperm load inside of him he's going to cry have a 12-in dick it's going to be inside his tummy rubbing in his guts inside the stomach oh my God baby boy I'm a pedophile child molester I'm going to rape you

    ReplyDelete
  12. He's the most beautiful boy I ever seen I like to f*** him in the ass and shoot my sperm load inside his tummy I have a big brown dick 14 in my dick's going to rub his guts in his stomach will be full of hot sperm

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...