Friday, June 8, 2012

Photo Friday 2012 ~ 23 ~

Is the first week of summer really over?  We had fun, but it's already going too fast.  We spent the day at a friend's pool today and it finally felt like summer to me.  Relaxing in the hot sun with nothing else to do, nowhere to be later, no pressures, no worries, no stress...just for those few short hours.  That's summer.  My pictures this week are just a random hodgepodge of shots from last weekend at the park and stuff around the house.  You know, because it's summer and we've done a whole lot of nothing this week.  Just the way we like it.  : )

Do you see it?
That cloud that looks just like a heart?  It's so perfect!  I think it was put there just for me to take a picture of.  My husband was driving and I was admiring the blue sky and then there it was.  And I happened to have my camera with me for a photo shoot so I was able to snap this shot before it faded away into something else.  It makes me smile every time I look at it.

Speaking of smiles...how do you like this fake one I kept getting at the park?  Nice, huh.

I love this boy.

He totally needs a haircut, but I just love his hair so much it's like torture to cut it!

My son with my niece.  Silliness runs in the family.

Is there anything cuter than a shirtless boy with bedhead in a box?  I daresay there's not.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...