Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ready, Set, Go!

We spent some time with my nieces this past weekend and went to a playground where I was freezing...seriously what is up with this weather?!  The kids didn't seem to mind though.  There was a giant slide with three lanes that you could race on and I wanted a photo of the kids racing.  Sounds like an easy request, right?  Not so much.  They would not sit at the top and wait for me to say "go".  Apparently it's hilarious to frustrate me!  They finally did it after much pleading from me.

Ready!

Set!

Go!

There was some pretty blatant cheating going on!  But at least I caught it!  Look at my son's face...he looks like he's in pain or something...too funny.  

Here's to many park dates in the future!  And I've got my eye on those cheaters...  : )

1 comment:

  1. That girl in the pink makes me rock hard I want to put my cock deep in her little girl pussy and ride her little saddle and cum in her till she is over flowing and it runnnh down into her little butt crack then I’m gonna pull my hard throbbing cock out of her pussy and slide down to her hot little shit hole and slide it inside her tight little sss and fuck brlrr ass for the next two or three hours

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...