Friday, November 9, 2012

Photo Friday 2012 ~ 45 ~

Today is a gorgeous day!  One of those days to make me say I do love fall.  Although I still miss summer like you wouldn't believe...  The air is warm, the sun is shining, and there are so many beautiful little details to notice.  While the kids were outside having recess this morning I followed them with my camera and captured some of the beauty around me in my own backyard.  It put me in a thankful, calm mood, which is totally appropriate for a November morning.  Here are my favorite photos from today.  Enjoy!

 I love these seed things (technical term).  They are so beautiful!  And I love the light hitting them, it's perfect.

My kids like to squish these beautiful little berries.

I love that we got to explore and learn about nature this morning.  Days like this make me so glad that we chose to homeschool.  I love the vibrant green of this moss.

My girl found this striped stone and informed me that her first grade teacher told her it's a wishing stone if the stripes go all the way around.  So we went down to the creek and she threw it in and made a wish.

My sweet boy climbing around by the creek.

We found some sort of fungus growing on an old log.  Even that is beautiful this time of year.

When did this boy get so big?  I wish I could slow down the time.

Some more of the beauty of fall.

My girl and her beautiful eyes.  

 I'm excited for another photo shoot this weekend and enjoying some more of this beautiful weather.  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful, Shawna! So glad you had a good homeschooling day. Love it when that happens :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...