Friday, November 16, 2012

Photo Friday 2012 ~ 46 ~

This week I am so busy it's ridiculous.  As I sit here typing this I am nursing the most ridiculous injury known to man...I have mouse finger.  It's like carpal tunnel but in your finger from clicking your mouse too much.  Seriously?  And it hurts...for real.  Like the tip of my finger is swollen and throbbing and I can hardly bend it. I feel like a wuss.  I am trying to use other fingers to click the mouse and it's just awkward.  The best thing for it according to the internet is to rest it.  But considering I've still got seven more sessions to edit right now I'm not gonna be resting it for another week or so.  I guess that's the curse of being a busy photographer.  Not that I am complaining about that!  I am really enjoying that I've been so busy this year.  It kinda sneaked up on me.  It wasn't my intention at all.  Anyway, this post is supposed to be about my favorite photos of the week.  I hardly took any.  So these are the weirdest hodgepodge of photos I've had in a while.  Hopefully you won't judge me too harshly for my lack of creativity this week.

The other day I was sitting with my son doing school work and I looked over into the other room and something caught my eye.  I thought briefly that those colors looked so beautiful in the window.  Then I realized what they were.   Boys...

Close up of my ninja decorations.  They are still there.  Just hanging out in the window. Please don't judge my dirty windows either.  My kids look out that window all the time and it's impossible to keep it fingerprint and smudge free.

He asked me to take this picture of him with giant lego wheel eyes.

My husband is another year older.  This is a terrible photo, but I kinda like how my husband looks like he's glowing.  I didn't have enough candles so we had to improvise.  It's just been that kind of week.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Shawna - glad you are busy with so much work! Happy Birthday to Jimmy! Love your lego shots. Hans is just getting into them and I can't keep up with all the different sets, etc. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...