Friday, November 23, 2012

Photo Friday 2012 ~ 47 ~

Today I am sitting here thinking of how thankful I am for so many things.  My sweet family and the extended family who loves us.  My mom.  My husband.  My home and the pretty things in it.  The jobs that provide those things.  My friends.  Our freedoms.  And above all my Savior who loved me enough to die for me and is the Great Provider of every single one of the blessings I enjoy.  To express my thanks will never be enough even if I praise Him for all of eternity.

My photos this week were taken yesterday on our day of thanksgiving.  We spent the day with my husband's side of the family and it was a day filled with good food, lots of love, and plenty of laughter.  I snapped a few pictures of the kids playing outside on the playset build years ago for children who are now grown.  A new generation is now swinging and climbing and for that I am thankful as well.  Here are my favorites.

I wanted a photo of the four cousins, but my littlest niece was not in the mood.  These three are still pretty cute though!

I'm thankful for these little girlies and how much they love each other despite not seeing each other that often.  They get along so well and I love watching them play together.

My sweet monkey of a niece who I adore.

My baby in her adorable Thanksgiving outfit that she picked out herself.

I just really love this picture.  I love how you can see her shadow on the grass and the way she just looks like she's floating.  What a lovely picture of carefree childhood fun.

I hope you all had a lovely Thankgiving and have as many things to be thankful for as we do.  We are now busy getting the house ready for Christmas!  I cannot believe how soon it is, I'm off to go help decorate and get us in the spirit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...