Sunday, December 9, 2012

Photo Friday 2012 ~ 49 ~

Somehow Photo Friday slipped my mind the other day!  To say I have a lot of things on my mind would be a massive understatement, so I'm not surprised.  I usually have to remind myself to post something by writing it in my planner, and I forgot to write it down so it didn't get done.  I'm gonna go write the it on the rest of the Fridays in my calendar right now...done.  Now I hopefully won't forget...at least for the rest of the year.  I don't have a 2013 calendar yet, which reminds me I need to get one.  This week was busy with designing and ordering our Christmas cards, Christmas shopping (finally! I just started), practicing for the Christmas programs at church and everything else we normally do in the week.  Next week will be even more jam packed, so I'm trying to get some rest in today!  I took some photos last Sunday of my kids and my niece and nephew for my mom's Christmas card and I have just one to share.  My favorite.

I love them.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...