Friday, November 22, 2013

Underwear Drawer

One of the best things about having kids is how much more fun they make your life.  At least that's my own personal opinion.  I happen to have some incredibly funny, witty, silly kids though.  Like the other day when I went to put away some laundry and I opened my son's underwear drawer to find this...


Never a dull moment around here!  My daughter did this to make her brother laugh.  She's always doing fun things for him.  She's a really thoughtful big sis.  And we all had a pretty good laugh about it.  Yeah, it's definitely more fun having them around.  Even though they make me crazy sometimes!

Have a great weekend!  We'll hopefully be going to the beach. ;)  Sorry...sometimes I just can't help myself and I have to rub it in just a little!  A tiny bit!  You know you would too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...