Friday, August 8, 2014

Photo Friday 2014 ~ Week 32

I had a beach photo shoot this week and it was hot.  Like sweat dripping down your face hot.  Have I mentioned that it's hot in Florida in August?  Yeah, well, it's hot.  Not that I wasn't prepared for it or anything and I certainly don't want to complain, but it definitely feels like summer.  This is our first summer here and when we moved here last September everyone gave us knowing looks and thought we'd melt into a puddle come summer time and run screaming back to Ohio or something.  Here's the thing though.  It gets hot in Ohio too.  Maybe not melt your face hot, but I can handle the heat okay?  I've done the hot summer thing for 30 some years of my life, so I'm sucking it up and dealing.  I am most definitely looking forward to our next Florida winter, that's for sure.  AMAZING.  That's all I can say.  Anyway, this somehow turned into a post about weather and I have no idea how that happened!  I'm here to share my favorite photos of the week and they just so happened to be taken during the super hot beach photo shoot.  I was doing shots of this adorable little 6 (almost 7) year old boy and the most amazing birds were all over the beach.  It couldn't have been more perfect.  So, even though I don't usually share client photos for Photo Friday, I decided to include a couple of that cutie because they are my favorites.  Here you go...

Pretty much love everything about this.

This bird was huge!  Like almost as big as that little boy.

I'm normally not a bird person, but the birds around here are very cool if you ask me.

I like how he fluffed his feathers out here.

Like a typical boy he wanted to chase the bird off.  That bird didn't really seem too fazed though! 

It did eventually fly off.  Beautiful.


Hope you have a great weekend and stay cool if you can!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...